Guild wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild vs Guild

2 posters

Go down

Guild vs Guild Empty Guild vs Guild

Post  joshskillman Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:31 pm

ok guys i think we should start working on a gvg team. so tell me if ur interested

joshskillman

Back to top Go down

Guild vs Guild Empty Re: Guild vs Guild

Post  joshskillman Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 pm

guys we have to start doing 1v1
untill we are strong enough to do 8v8
keep working and stay strong

joshskillman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:51 pm

joshskillman wrote:ok guys i think we should start working on a gvg team. so tell me if ur interested

This is Ashley, and I am down for the GvG team; I put in guild message board that we might want to start doing 3 v 3 that way we can start working on team strats instead of individual builds; I also see the fruits of 1 v 1 so you know who has a good build and how to use that build in scenarios.. To also add I have tried to recruit a little no success so far had a few interest but nothing peaked I will try again soon. I am glad to see we have a site now.

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:57 pm

I would also like to say, we should start recruiting more members and if need tailor the recruiting to ab, GvG.. I am seeing that we are at 10mems and 6offi.. I guess a general recruit message would be: WRLF is now recruiting we have Isle of warrior Guild Hall or GH, Kurzick faction, we are into GvG//AB//PvE//Alliance. That is just a general spec which can be cleaned up or shorten. I am only suggesting things. Well that is enough of my two cents prob made 8 cents by now but anyways. Glad to see a forum..

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  joshskillman Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:01 pm

ok guys i got a message from ian and he says that we should start using characters we are most uncomfortable and start playing with them until we are comfortable.

joshskillman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down